February 21, 2016
In this episode, we chat with Andi Grabner (@GrabnerAndi) and Brett Hofer (@Brett_solarch) who bring some excellent insight into elevating development to a more DevOps methodology. Understanding the challenges of embracing the culture, and what relatively common sense steps you can follow to do the same in your organization.
Andi and Brett provide some great insight into:
- Fundamentals of some of the DevOps culture
- Drivers and challenge that led to the need for DevOps
- Embracing failure in testing
- Blameless post-mortems and other great techniques to support development without friction
- Thinking beyond lines of code as a metric
- Code quality (you really have to listen in and you’ll love this IMHO!)
And yes, we talk about the Phoenix Project!
Full details and show links available here: https://greencircle.vmturbo.com/community/industry-perspectives/blog/2016/02/20/gc-on-demand-ep-8-talking-devops-and-code-quality-with-grabnerandi-and-brettsolarch